USB Multimedia Keyboard
[1.0.3] by Dmitry NEW: Support for Adobe Flash players in full screen. Works with: YouTube, Hulu, Amazon on-demand video, JW FLV Media Player, etc. It was tested with Adobe Flash 10 with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer. [1.0.2] by Dmitry NEW: the No-OSD version of the plug-in added. [1.0.1] by Dmitry NEW: Additional support for Windows Media Center. Automatically changes channels while in TV mode by pressing prev and next. NEW: All OSD are disabled while in Windows Media Center. [1.0.0] by Dmitry NEW: First release
How to use
1) Normal operational mode will send multimedia keys like play/pause, next, prev, vol up and vol down to which ever application will process them.
2) Holding down Volume buttons will continuously send volume commands. Same for Next and Prev buttons.
3) Holding down Play/Pause button for one second and a half will switch between "Arrow Keyboard" and "Multimedia Keyboard" modes.
4) In "Arrow Keyboard" Play/Pause button is an Enter and other buttons are Arrows.
5) Holding down Play/Pause button for five seconds will shutdown the computer.
|Keys||Multimedia mode||Keyboard mode||Hold 1.5 sec||Hold 5 sec|
|Next||Next (Ch+ in WMCE TV)||Arrow up|
|Prev||Prev (Ch- in WMCE TV)||Arrow down|
|Vol up||Arrow right|
|Vol down||Arrow left|
Windows Media Center has additional function: when user selects "keyboard" mode it will automatically open-up Windows Media Center Menu by simulating context menu click.
Windows Vista: "Multimedia Keyboard" plug-in will not be able to send commands to applications with higher privileges. In order to control such applications run AirClick "As Administrator".