Best 5.1 Multimedia Speakers
1)Philips DSP 2800 5.1 Speaker System (without USB Port & Aux Cable)
Available at -
- Includes five speakers and a sub-woofer
- Compatible with different devices such as CD player, DVD player, Mp3 player and mobile phones
- Deliver superior quality of sound. The sound output of this speaker system is rated at 20 W.
- It has a low power consumption rate of 230 V at a frequency of 50 Hz
- The speakers produce sound of the best possible quality
- Reviews -
There is hardly any one who does not love music. Music is the source of entertainment that can relieve stress.
Sometimes, loud music can make one overcome pain or sadness. So, if you want your DVD or MP3 player to give out crystal clear and loud sound, then adding speakers to the devices can be a great idea.
Nowadays, more and more people are opting for Philips Speakers DSP 2800 because of its amazing features.
2) Philips MMS-4040F/94 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System (Black)
- Features two satellite speakers and one subwoofer
- Supports USB, FM and remote control
- Compatible with digital music players, computers, and portable listening devices
- 4000 W PMPO and 2.1 channel configuration ensures an enriched audio output with rich bass.
Philips brings you a range of speaker systems with imposing looks and powerful sound that will make you speechless. The Philips MMS4040F 2.1 multimedia speaker system is a specimen of fine acoustic engineering and brilliant design.
This black speaker system includes two satellite speakers and one subwoofer. All the speakers of this system feature a wooden cabinet that helps produce deep bass effect.