September 5, 2022
T mobile multimedia messages
- Turn your device off, wait five seconds, turn it back on and then try again.
- If you still can't send or receive messages, make sure of the following:
- Your device has signal. If you don't have signal, check out Can't get signal.
- You're able to connect to the Internet or use data services.
- You're able to send and receive text messages. If you're having problems with text messaging, check out Text message troubleshooting.
- The contact you're sending to is stored in your phone with the 10-digit number.
- The picture or video you're sending is less than 1 MB in size. Messages over 1 MB will not send. Some Android devices will get a "Message size limit reached" error.
- Uninstall any third-party messaging apps. If you uninstalled an app, retest the issue.
- Check the APN or other settings on your phone.
- If the above steps didn't fix the problem, contact us.
Can't send or receive international messages
Make sure of the following:
- You're able to send and receive picture and video messages from numbers in the US.
- Your messages do not contain any symbols or signatures.
- Check the contact you're sending to. You should send using a plus sign or 011 before the country code and phone number. For steps on how to enter international phone numbers, see International calling codes
Share this article
May 9, 2021
September 8, 2022
January 10, 2023