T Racks IK Multimedia
When you’re limiting a track, it’s often handy to be able to vary how much you apply depending on the frequency, so you can affect some parts of the spectrum more than others. Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter splits the signal into 3 bands, and lets you adjust the crossover points between them to define their boundaries. Each band can have different threshold and level settings. Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter gives you precision control over your audio, and lets you get your mixes really loud.
Classic T-Racks Equalizer
This six-band parametric EQ gives you flexible operation and great sound. Filter types include high-pass, low-pass, shelving and peaking, and each band can be switched in and out of the circuit. You also get precise control over frequency and Q (bandwidth), and can set the parameters either via knobs or a graphic display. If you like using presets, Classic T-RackS Equalizer gives you settings for a variety of instruments and vocals, providing easy starting points for your tweaking.
Gorgeous tone, in a DAW or on its own
You can open T-RackS modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW, or under an integrated plug-in shell that can host up to 12 modules at a time in 8 plug-in slots, and create complex signal chains.
- 9 processors
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more