September 19, 2022
What is a multimedia message notification?
The messages settings menu lets you control options for your text and multimedia messages including message limits, size settings, and notifications.
- Tap > Messenger .
- On the Messages screen, tap > Settings.
- Adjust the following settings according to your needs:
- Default SMS app: Set your default messaging app as desired.
- Outgoing message sounds: Enable this option if you wish to receive a sound notification when a new text or multimedia message is sent.
- Notifications: Enable this option if you wish to receive a sound notification when a new text or multimedia message arrives.
- Sound: Select a ringer to sound when a new message is received. Tap this option, and then select a ringtone that is specific to new text and multimedia messages. A sample will briefly be played upon selection, then tap OK to save your new setting.
- Vibrate: Enable this option if you want the phone to vibrate when a new text or multimedia message is received.
- Your current country: Select your current country.
- Group Messaging: Set to send a single message to multiple recipients.
- Your phone number: Enter your phone number.
- Auto-retrieve: Automatically retrieve MMS.
- Roaming auto-retrieve: Automatically retrieve MMS when roaming.
- Simple characters only: Convert special characters to simple one in SMS that you send.
- Manage SIM card messages: Allows you to manage the messages saved on the SIM card.
Share this article
Multimedia message notification downloading
May 27, 2022
What does multimedia messages mean?
December 9, 2021
What are multimedia messages?
July 18, 2019