- 4 PC Editing Stations are located outside the Video Recording Studios
- Open 7 days/week 8 am to midnight.
- Reservations are required.
- The Silverman Library’s editing stations may be reserved in 2 hour blocks from our Editing Stations & Video Recording Studios Booking System and are designated for work on multimedia projects ONLY. Please use public computing stations for word processing and research work.
Acid Music Studio - Digital Audio Workstation
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks
Audacity -Audio recorder and editor
Blender - Open-souce 3D graphics and animation software
Camtasia (available only on editing station 1) - Video screen capturing software
DVD Architect Studio - DVD creator
GoPro for Desktop - GoPro Studio software for editing GoPro movie files
Microsoft Office 2016 - OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Excel
Movie Studio Platinum 13.0 - Advance movie editor
Natron - Video compositing software
Reaper - Digital Audio Workstation
Sound Forge Audio Studio - Audio recorder and editor
Windows Movie Maker - Basic movie editor
At the time of your reservation:
- Stop at the Silverman Service Desk to verify your reservation with your UB card. Staff will log you onto the workstation.
- Headphone are available for the Editing Stations upon request.
- Access the UB box icon on the desktop and login to your UB box account.
- Save your work! All workstations reboot promptly at midnight, remember to remove anything saved to the desktop.