To kick off the holiday season, we are giving away a pair of these awesome studio monitors!
To enter, fill out the form below. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and share for more entries!
This contest is available to US / Canada residents only
Official Rules for Mackie CR5BT Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Mackie (the “Sponsor”) CR5BT Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to persons who have reached the age of majority in their state or country of residence, with a minimum age of 18 years as of the date of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Entrants under eighteen (18) years old must obtain parental consent before entering the contest. Such consent may be given via e-mail or regular mail to the Sponsor, which consent will be confirmed by the Sponsor Employees of any sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Winners of previous Mackie contests/promotions are ineligible to win for a period of  year (to the day) from "BEGINNING DATE" of winning the contest to the "BEGINNING DATE" of new contest/promotion, and entries will be discarded.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at or around 9:00 a.m. PST US Time, and ends at 4:00pm PST US time (the "Contest Period"). One  Winner will be selected at random. To Enter: Logon to Facebook: Go to the Contest Facebook App entry form page located at: (the “Social Media Page”) 2) Use the Contest App entry form. The Web Site and Social Media Page will contain a description of the Contest and the official entry form. Complete the entry form by supplying entrant's full name, country of residence, e-mail address, then click on the "Submit" button. Entrant must complete the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry unless otherwise stated in the entry form. With regard to online entries, in the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the registered account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry, as long as that person meets all other eligibility requirements in these "Official Rules". The registered account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the submitted e-mail address by the relevant Internet service provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the person is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service is permitted. Only eligible entries actually received in compliance with the Contest Period, will be included in the drawing for prizes. For purposes of these Official Rules, "receipt" of an online entry occurs when Sponsor's servers record the entry information upon entrant's clicking on the "Enter" button or when the Sponsor receives the entrant's entry form at the address above. Any automated computer receipt (such as a "thank you" message or one confirming delivery of entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such a method. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for postage-due or lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. The Web Site's database clock with be the official time keeper for this Contest.
3. PRIZE: One  winner will receive a pair of Mackie CR5BT Creative Reference Monitors, Total ARV (Approximate Retail Value) $329.99. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a prize will not be awarded to winners. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize's quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other goods. The stated ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The winner will be solely responsible for all country, federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive including (but not limited to) import taxes, VAT, etc... Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. All prizes must be claimed as 'income', following the current tax laws of your State, Country etc.. Please allow 4 - 8 weeks lead time for delivery of prizes, depending on region shipped. Customs holds are not accounted for, and may add to the delivery time in a few cases.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: One  winner will be selected at random on January 2, 2017. The Winner will be announced on Facebook January 4, 2017. Eligible entries are those in which have legally submitted an entry and have read the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified via email, within approximately one (1) business days after the potential winner is selected. "Notification" is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail. In order for a potential winner to claim their prize, the potential winner must respond within THREE (3) business days of Notification and may be required to provide proof of eligibility and any other additional documents required by Sponsor (the "Required Documents") within fifteen (15) days of date of Notification. Failure to comply within this time period, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or not returned properly executed, or if winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and being disqualified and an alternate potential winner being selected from among remaining eligible entries.
8. GENERAL: All international, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants...